Thursday, October 22, 2009

Still here...

Now that the weather is cooling and Florida is entering what I consider to be its "camping season," this is the month I intended to write a series of posts about its state parks that have especially good campgrounds. However, life has been so busy that I haven't had the time to write it, and this morning we're leaving for MagniolaFest at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park.

After we return home next week, I will check to see if the state parks I was planning to write about still have good availability in their campgrounds between now and early spring. If so, I will write that series and start posting it in the near future. Otherwise, my next post will be about something else.

In the meantime, if you are within "striking distance" of North Florida, and don't have any plans this weekend, and enjoy listening to music in the jam-band/bluegrass/Americana/zydeco/folk categories, consider coming out to MagnoliaFest yourself. There were still tickets available as of yesterday, and if you're unsure about the music I mentioned, you can at least trust me when I say the people watching will be superb.

Now, I'm signing off to finish packing the car!

1 comment:

  1. it was fun LOML. Next time lets put Sarah in a bubble for a week leading up to it -k-

    ReplyDelete